1) Our policy will change your behaviour
2) Training adds value……it just does.
3) If it doesn’t work, change the form.
4) Our influence is driven by our self importance.
5) You don’t need money, you need thanks.
6) Pretty pictures make you want to work for us.
7) The less we spend, the more we get back.
8) Managers are the biggest inhibitor of good management.
9) Your commitment is shown by your willingness to accept the staus quo. Until we say so.
10) Do as we say, not as we….write position papers, hold conferences and generally fail to act.
This post was slightly preempted by the wonderful Michael Carty. You can read his work here.